Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wild Bill's lock 'o the week

Pay the Lion. Nice work. Love the cub. Can't wait to see the two queens with a white lion soon. White Lion now that's a rock band. "When The Children Cry," is their opus and what you tots will be doing at the end of the season, weeping from the whooping I gave you.



On the lion theme, I guess I should pick the Saints to murder Detriot. If you thought so, you thought Wrong! Is this one long strand of non-sequiter--maybe, but maybe not as the white Lion is a red herring and the Saints are a paper tiger. You still with me?

Good, give me the original paper tiger Kurt Warner and the Arizona Cardinals. Never, ever thought I'd write that. What's next the Clippers to win it all? I love sports gambling. Getting into the $100 survivor pool tonight. I'm keeping those picks to myself for now.

I also loved the Puss's bluster on email. You and Blake gots to figure out who has who can you both have the Patsies? Who was first? By the way, Shoats with a little ingenuity you can put a standings graphic permanently on the front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment