Monday, September 21, 2009

Boooooooo

I really wanted to hear some of the commentary in the fourth quarter of the Saints vs. Eagles game but the sound was continually drowned out by the chorus of boos from the Philly "faithful." It got so bad at one point I thought Santa Claus may have been in attendance, then I realized he was in the Philly press box dreaming up more gimmicky wildcat plays. My favorite was the play action wild cat with the running back throwing to the fullback.

Memo to Sheldon Brown, you do not wear a Jason mask during pre-game intros and then give up 48 points. I do not know if it was supposed to be scary or funny but it was neither.

Calm down, we only beat you slightly worse than Detroit so all is not lost. I am sure when the dog killer suits up next week that wildcat will be just plain nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment