Friday, September 25, 2009

One GIANT step for mankind...

PTL is officially on holiday. Dylan, Donna and I are three hours away from hopping on a plane to Disney World. Before we head to the happiest place on earth, I thought I would make little magic on here.

We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge so naturally I looked at the Lions to cover the 6.5 vs. my Skins. Love the Lions in this game -- should use them to get paid. The Ravens -- Caw Caw -- too big a line. The Jaguars -- can't touch them. Panthers -- tempting? My animal theme not working too well..

So in the land of the little mouse, I am taking the G-Men -6.5 vs. the Bucs. Tampa is the closest thing to Orlando in terms of football and they will be smoked by this Giant team. I'm thinking two touchdowns...

The best part about my trip will be my inability to see the Skins on Sunday. I don't want to be there to watch when we help Detroit end their streak. There is only one dim-wit in DC...and happens to be a billionaire who purchased my favorite franchise.

PTL boys. May all your bets pay handsomely...

No comments:

Post a Comment