Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mean Joe Green

Pittsburgh -3. More to come. Just wanted to get my pick in.

This week there are a lot of games to like on the board, and almost all of them are sucker picks. I've already put the redskins on blast and as it stands that game is still going with them hanging on to a 2 point lead, so I will delete my thoughts about them.

Weird Arizona is taking Jacksonville to the woodshed, and playing like I thought they would last week. Finally getting to watch games, sunday is a day I play poker online (and I have a great online poker face, kind of like my great face for radio) and watch the NiFfLe, used to be a day I'd track picks, usually the sucker ones I fell for, and play fantasy football.

Speaking of sucker picks, Kanya "Imma Let You Finish" West went face on Taylor Swift like Ro-ro and a bunch of fantasy football players that bitched and whined about a draft date to their commish. Kanya thankou for the new phrase. I will use that in spoken word even if I'm the only one that gets it.

As for the fantasy football, when the keys to the kingdom and commisionerhood was given to that group, they swiftly decided to not be able to kick the league off.

To me it was always better to have a league than not have one--call me old fashioned. There is no date that everybody can agree to, so you cater to the majority and hope the rest can figure out how to use the auto-draft. Unfortunately, most of them can't, and then they bitch and whine all year. Still, they bitch and whine while playing fantasy football. It would be a nice diversion for me when I play online poker.

So, when Ro-ro confidently averred that he could do better, I remember suggestions that running a league was easy, and the Sheriff was going to get done, so... I expected better. Then our fantasy football league went the way of the Dodo. Now, I gave Ro-ro a heads up that I was going to peel back the scab on this old wound and bitch and whine, much like others bitched and whined to me, and he let me know in no uncertain terms, that despite dropping the ball last year, this year the ball was dropped by the Puss.

So, Puss, are you the guy responsible for us not having a fantasy football league this year? If so tsk-tsk to you.

On top of that, if I put shit together and you know... actually have a league to kick off next year, can you whiners sip some self-served shut up juice. Maybe you'd rather not play then be able to bitch. So be it.

Okay, that's enough from me, in regards to that, except to say it would be nice to be trouncing you fools in fantasy football right now. Instead I'm going to play some poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment