Friday, September 11, 2009

Danny Boy & the Foreskins +6.5

I think the famous band Tick Rogers used to open for Danny Boy and the Foreskins. or maybe that was the band in Animal House. could be a good name for a drunk Irishman and Kandarp Patel playing dueling pianos.

regardless give me the Skins +6.5. L3K has stolen some of my well known logic. ideal is skins get a late meaningless td to get within 6 for backdoor cover. if they get blown out se la vie. but I do legitimately like them to cover. g men will have a hard time scoring on their D. I mean look at all that big play potential on that giants offense....please....Fat Mo in college had more take it the distance ability than the giants offense.

the over/under on this game should be in the 20s. has 13-7 written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment