Thursday, September 24, 2009

KOD special - Cocks +4.5

KOD has cyber dissappeared. In honor of his cyberleague death, I'm tipping a 4-0 and going with a Thurs night special. Plus I'm taking the cocks. I realize "I'm taking the cocks" is code between Hank and Bill whenever they want to get a game of Hide the Remote on, but in this case it means Ole Miss is not ready for prime time. Is this really a top 5 BCS team? Maybe, hell even the Aints are 2-0 but like them still have to prove it when it counts.

I'm taking the Cocks. +4.5. hank/bill put away the remotes.

3 comments:

  1. Our request for new material... is so old we now need new material... to request new material...

    I'll try...
    Rory's smack talk as a stand up comic would tell these jokes: "I just fly in from Atlanta and boy are my arms tired." "Guy walks into a bar... he said ouch." "What do you get when you cross and elephant and a rhino? 'ElifIkinow."

    Rory's smack talk as a stripper: Constance... she'd be the day shift worker who works the pole with her walker, is noted for her wooden breast implant, a glass eye and a case of gonnerhea Teddy Roosevelt gave her. People ask her to make change when they tip her, and its a good dance when she gets two bits. But she kills in the old folks home circuit--literally.

    Rory's smack talk as a wrestler: Hulk Hogan.

    Rory's smack talk as a movie franchise: Rocky 11.

    Rory's smack talk as a politician: Byrd or Pericles whoever is older.

    Rory's smack talk as a yo mamma diss: Yo mamma got us tossed from Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off this was a great pick by me.

    mcfly? hello? isnt the whole premise of the cyberleague recycled material. Just bang it and thank me later - oh I've never heard that before. Did someone say Juice?

    new material...hmmm. doesnt that mean your long rambling posts with little clear thoughts should be a thing of the past. Billy you've been doing that since 1999. oh wait I just realized if you cant recycle I guess we'll be spared your World Cup babble. I know that is right around the corner. you mean I'll miss the analysis on the striking ability of Germany's Juergen Wackmeoff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juergen Wackmeoff. That's good that's fresh.

    ReplyDelete