Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too Soon For Kareem Reference?

Probably but Dooleyera has a point. This league is all of sudden on life support, it should be named the SchiavoLeague (not too soon).

I mention getting some readers on here and people scurry into their hovels like somebody coughed on them and said "Just a touch of the swine flu."

I concur standings would be an easy fix. I know only Captain Freeze in Conneticutt is keeping me from last place, but I'd still like to see the rankings. Somebody who can access the layout tab (shoats) should cut and paste the spreadsheet tracking us. You can update it each week on the side. Would take 5 minutes a week, if that.

I don't know how Green Baby is a dog at home even though the cowboys are 6-2 (5-2?) and the puckers have lost a few in a row. I don't pick against the Boys but somebody should jump on that game. Speaking of Jump on It.



Those staches are world class. That's phenomenal. It's worth watching just to catch Ro-ro's cameo on the drums. Hit the skins, sheriff. What's that got to do with jump on it. Well, the Sugar Hill Gang made that song their own at the dawn of rap, and a decade later Sir-Mix-A-Lot made it his joint. Since we have our own Sir-Miss-A-Lots of sports betting here's that version:



That's bad essentially a call out song to every single area code in the country. You know it's bad when your shout outs include Little Rock, Columbus, Tacoma and Portland. "So come on up to the 702. Where it's legal to gamble and ho'ing is too."

Now for my real pick which I trust you guys will jump on quicker than Phish fans on a parking lot balloon vendor, West Virginia +9.5. If you got some extra cash and can find a money line pick put it on the 'eers. Cincy goes down this week.

For completionists here's the sugar hill gang.



"you can put me to the test, at your request, I'll rock you out of your moccasins."

No comments:

Post a Comment