Friday, November 6, 2009

How do you boys feel...

About this being linked on the GCP site? Fresh content is always good and some of you are funny.

BTW, Roro did you say you think, you THINK, Blake was there for Quack-Quack? I think Jordan was there when the Bulls won all those championships in the 90s. I think Michael Jackson was there for some of the good moments of the Jackson five.

I'm taking the Flukeins.

My cabal of survival pool teammates don't like Atlanta this week. Granted a monday night hangover is normal, though no one has said that about the Saints at home--and I tend to put the tired legs on the winner unless it's a huge cross-country trip--which it wasn't for the ATL. Atlanta hasn't played badly and are a pretty decent team. The dreadskins are well, just ask John Riggins.

Yes, they are coming off a bye, I knew there was a reason they didn't lose last week, but please, this will be a thrashing in Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment