Wednesday, November 25, 2009

early turkey week LOW

stuff this.....have had a rule for 4-5 years to never bet on an Al Groh coached team. I've broken that rule before unfortunately and on Al Groh's swan song game at UVA I'm doing it again. give me Al Groh & UVA +16. they should be motivated by rivalry game that has been dominated by tech & last game to finish on good note. I suspect they can keep it closer than spread but I say with lack of total confidence of course b/c.....Al Groh.

I also like Illinois to cover 20.5 in game Cincy might mildly overlook in non conf game late in season looking toward pitt game even though need to stay undefeated. Illinois also faces better comp week in week out in big10 so cincy wont overwhelm them.

but stuff it with UVA as the low.

I also understand Eddie B. has a serious gf. could an engagement/wedding be possible in 2010? I wont lock that up, wouldnt be fair but newsworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment