Friday, October 16, 2009

San Diego -3--Reality Showtime

I don't think I should pick against Denver. I'm just going to go with the Home team on Monday night. Bit of rivalry game. I like the Chargers to kind of open up a can of whoop ass and my man Antonio Gates to rack up three or so touchdowns. There are easier picks on the board but that's too easy, it's like locking up one of the hooches on Rock of Love to get a new veneral disease by episode four.

Still wondering where the standings are...

Let's see what else is on my mind: Ballon Boy Falcon Heene apparently is in our pool. I think the hefty trash bag balloon lifted off somewhere in Connecticut because the JuiceMan has been a Balloon Boy joke. It's a Hoax. I may only have one or two wins but at least I've gotten off the board, the only thing taking off in Puss's picks is a hot air bag of hot mess. Perhaps, some silly Colorado sheriff's department can be duped but not the rest of us. Now, I'm worried your next pick won't even win if they are a favorite, just don't pick any of my survivor pool teams.

Staying with the reality show theme let's look at the Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I just fear if Ty Whatsthetardslastnameington were to head to Maryland he'd take his bulldozer to Danny's Synder's house and JKC stadium would look like a giant empty pit. How deep? Think any of the 80s redskins nostrils after a coke party--okay maybe deeper, Michael Irvin/Tom Jackson nostril deep. The skins are so flaccid, even the players are calling out the owner. At least one of the two first round Auburn draftees wasn't a bust and has his head screwed on right. Think he wants a trade?

As for the Saints-Giants game it's kind of like Wife Swap except they never traded them back. The Saints get Sean Payton and Jeremy Shockey and they don't leave. They thrive. The gmen didn't get anything in return but it was addition by subtraction and Coughlin who they hated turns around and he wins them a superbowl. I like the Saints. If I were to bet and win and lived outside the U.S., I might want to bet and win some sports gambling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment