Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cincy -3

Loving some of the games this weekend. So in honor of all the birth/pregnancy announcements in the last week, I am going to provide you some picks that are pregnant with possibility. Got a kid on the way? Already have two or three? Then here is your opportunity to start setting aside soem college money.

Bang the Bengals -3. Easy cover for my LOW. I am going to give you the opportunity to stop now. DO NOT READ ANY MORE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY.

Okay - you are obviously still with me. Congratulations -- you now have a chance to parlay your winnings using my bonus picks.

Cowboys +3 -- dont get fooled by this game. Cowboys win in desparation with their backs up against the wall.

Redskins -4.5 -- do or die for the Skins. They win this game by a touchdown at least.

49ers -3 -- KC shouldn't be 2-0. San Fran bounces back in a tough road game to cover this spread.

Saints -3 -- these guys own Atlanta like General Sherman.

The picks are in. Locked and loaded. Earn some coin or ignore my wisdom.

Either way, consider the lion paid.

PTL

No comments:

Post a Comment