Friday, September 17, 2010

Back to Back with the Saints...

Man this cc line game is turgid. Redbone comes out talking smack and doesn't even get a pick in week one. Do you Internet invalids not realize you can get these posts delivered to your email inbox and even post from there?

First off, looking back to last week, one great pick and one horrid one.

Let's start with the bad. Ro-ro, I thought this was the year the Texans finally got over the hump vs. the Colts. They did. Plus, Super Bowl losers rarely make the playoffs the following year... that means they drop divisional road games. Still, it's the Colts and Peyton Manning so I can see why you told conventional wisdom to download a brownload. Great line, which saves you from any more abuse.

Blake: Dolphins + Bills. Apparently Buffalo is frigid and turgid. Great pick. Nice win for the Skins at FedEx and nice class in not rubbing it in our faces either. Though as I told you on the phone during halftime, and it became true at the end, the Donovan McNabb era looks a lot like the Jason Campbell era. Zero touchdowns and if not for a defensive fluke play the offense is sputtering. Shanahan always wins early in the season. With Elway and TD, he won late in the season, lets see if Portis (who he already traded away once) and McNabb can do the same.

Alright, I'm taking the Monday Nighter and the Saints again.

I like the Niners to show up but the Saints are too much. Double digits again.

Oh and to spice things up a bit, and taking a page out of Kissal's book, I'm giving the leader of the CCLine come late October 5% of me in one of the tournaments I play in at the Harrahs Circuit Event. I will do the same at the end of the year for one of the January tournaments. I cash in about one out of four tournaments, so there's upside, sometimes the prize pools get juicy too. I have it: Bill 0-0-1, Blake 1-0-0, Rory 0-1-0. Correct?

The rest of you feel free to offer something of value (or for that matter something worthless) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment