Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cyber Shoats


I am officially in Cyberland -- ready to take on Cyber Shoats. While he has moved the Cyber League to his online home turf, I predict he will have no Cyber Home Advantage. I witnessed Shoats melt down in New Orleans when he couldn't find a Cyber Cafe. I witnessed him bang his fist on the dash in Richmond the night he lost his purse. I am ready to pay the lion this year -- and I felt the need to embrace our new forum.

Shoats -- do we have any informal rules for this league or are rules out the window here in your cyber world?

PTL

2 comments:

  1. Rules will be hammered out and posted prior to the season and then ignored and argued by everyone all season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your arbitrary rules blow anyway. go find a chick you can skype with in some cyber cafe.

    ReplyDelete